Morocco is well-positioned to be considered your preferred investment country. Its attractiveness for business and investment roots in:
- its strategic locaion as an ideal exporting hub,
- its leading role in Africa towards a green economy,
- its free trade agreements with Africa, the EU and the USA,
- its unique governmental incentives and support, and
- a young, well educated, population.
From the 21st till the 27th of June, the Moroccan Agency for Investment and Export Development (AMDIE), that is part of the Moroccan Ministry of Commerce, will visit the Netherlands to meet Dutch companies active in the agri-food processing sector. The Netherlands-African Business Council facilitates AMDIE’s visit.
The event will start with a presentation on the 21st of June from 10:00 till 11:30 PM CEST at the NABC Office in The Hague. Mrs. Loubna Alqoh, Head of AMDIE’s Agribusiness Department, will pitch Morocco’s vision and strategy regarding the development of their agri-food sector and present the opportunities and benefits for Dutch companies. Following the presentation, there will be room to network and further exchange with two representatives of AMDIE. Subsequently, on Wednesday 22nd, Thursday 23rd, Friday 24th, and Monday 27th of June, the representatives of AMDIE are available for individual meetings at the NABC or at your company.
Benefits for participating companies
The event will give you the opportunity to:
- Gain insight into the Moroccan agri-food processing sectors (e.g. dairy, food additives and supplements, fruits and vegetables, spices);
- Meet with the representatives of AMDIE to find out how they can support you in setting up, or expanding, your presence in Morocco.
- Meet other Dutch companies with an interest in Morocco (and perhaps joint forces).
For additional information on the presentation on the Moroccan agri-food industry, please click here.
Please RSVP to Ralph Rustom by the 17th of June, specifying if you would like to attend the presentation on June 21st and/or welcome AMDIE’s representatives to your company to discuss the business opportunities in Morocco.
For any questions related to the event, please contact Mattijs Renden or Ralph Rustom.