Together with World Trade Center Netherlands Alliance and GNBCC, the NABC is organising a Multi-Sectoral Trade Mission to Ghana from the 22nd to 27th of April 2023 combined with the 53rd WTCA General Assembly hosted by Ghana.
The annual WTCA General Assembly is attended by WTC business delegations from all over the world with already confirmed participation of African business delegations from Nigeria, Côte d’Ivoire, Namibia, Algeria, Egypt, Angola, Mauritius, and Sierra Leone. In addition, 70 other WTCs in the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific expressed their interest in attending the General WTC Assembly with a business delegation. WTC is a worldwide organisation stimulating trade and investment through their network of 320 offices in 90 countries.
The multi-sectoral trade mission to Accra and Tema, Ghana, will explore multiple industries with a strong focus on agriculture, renewable energy, water & infrastructure, and the waste industry. Further, the mission provides you with the opportunity to:
- Gain valuable market insights, assess opportunities on the ground, and mitigate risks in exploring new markets,
- Meet relevant Ghanaian counterparts, sector related entrepreneurs, and high-level representatives of over 10 African, and 70 non-African countries to build your network and to exchange knowledge, and
- See the realities of the Ghanian agriculture, renewable energy, water & infrastructure, and waste sector at local level.
Participation & Costs
Participation is possible for €2.850,- (excl VAT) with the possibility to make use of the SIB mission voucher, enabling participants to get back €1.425,-.
Prior to the mission, NABC and WTC NL offer:
- Free business consultation to assess relevant market opportunities on the ground;
- Preliminary B2B and/or B2G meetings.
For more information, questions, and expression of interest, please contact NABC’s Anitra van der Kraan.