Virtual Matchmaking Event: MATCH & Meet African Talent
NABC and IOM the Netherlands invite you to join the Virtual Matchmaking Event: MATCH & Meet African Talent on 16 December 2020. Participate in this event and enjoy 1-on-1 virtual meetings with top talents from Nigeria based on your specific hiring needs.
- Practical information
Virtual Matchmaking event: MATCH & Meet African Talent
- Are you struggling with finding highly skilled talent on the European labour market?
- Are you interested to diversify your team and build a well-rounded candidate pipeline for current or future hiring needs?
- Or would like to gain a foothold in the Nigerian market via a local representative?
Then join the Virtual Matchmaking Event: MATCH & Meet African Talent on the 16th of December 2020 to explore how your company can successfully attract African talent. Participating in this event will allow companies to speak directly with highly qualified talents from Nigeria, build your network and orient yourself towards international hiring.
What can you expect during this event?
- General introduction to the MATCH project
- Intake session to discuss your company’s recruitment needs
- Pre-booked meetings on December the 16th where you will have 1 on 1 meetings with Nigerian job seekers that have been specifically pre-selected to fit your company’s hiring needs.
- Post-event evaluation to explore how the MATCH project can facilitate the recruitment and onboarding
of selected Nigerian talent into your company
Who can participate?
This event is open to all Netherlands and Belgium based companies from all sectors that are currently hiring or interested to explore the potential of African talent for future needs.
- Save time and resources by meeting pre-selected African talent in an easy-to-navigate virtual environment that fit the specific criteria and qualifications of your job opening
- Enjoy increased exposure and outreach for your company and specific hiring needs
- Participation is free of charge, without any obligation to recruit!
If you are interested in participating please make sure to register before Friday 27 November 2020.
We invite you to share your vacancies for highly qualified profiles with us ahead of time so that a tailored-made pre-selection of candidates can take place in Nigeria to ensure that you will meet the best candidates that fit your job description on the 16th of December.
For questions or more information, please contact NABC’s Project Coordinator and MATCH Focal Point: Ms. Myrthe van der Gaast; email@example.com.
More information will shortly follow.
The Virtual Matchmaking Event is an initiative by NABC and IOM the Netherlands, and part of the MATCH Project.
MATCH (Migration of African Talents through Capacity building and Hiring) is a 36‑month initiative funded by the European Union (EU) aimed at matching highly skilled talents from Senegal and Nigeria with European companies whose needs for qualified staff cannot be satisfied by the offer available on the EU labour market.
By joining MATCH, companies from Belgium, Italy, Luxembourg and the Netherlands will be supported with the sourcing and recruiting of African talents from Senegal and Nigeria, two countries offering a surplus of qualified professionals. In addition to the job placements, MATCH will also implement complementary activities such as skills development, capacity building and knowledge sharing between the participating EU and African countries.
Digital Africa Business Days
The Virtual Matchmaking Event will be organized during the Digital Africa Business Days, a 2 day virtual event co-organised by the NABC, the Dutch Government and members of the ‘Africa Coalition:’ VNO-NCW/MKB Nederland, FMO, NLinBusiness, DECP and PUM. With its overarching theme “Moving Forwards Together”, the Digital Africa Business Days aim at cocreating solutions to Africa’s challenges in food, water, energy, health, and circular economy during and after the COVID-19 pandemic.
Click here to download the general flyer on the MATCH project.