Nigeria has rapidly growing food, agro and horticulture sectors. There are challenges in these sectors to produce enough fresh and high-quality food, in which Dutch private sector products and services could assist. As a platform to turn these challenges into business opportunities, from the 28th until the 30th March 2023, the Nigeria Agrofood trade show and conference is taking place in Lagos.
Exhibit under the Netherlands Pavilion
Therefore, the NABC, together with the Government of the Kingdom of the Netherlands and East-West Trade Consulting, is organising a trade mission to Lagos in the end of March 2023. Within the Nigeria Agrofood conference, a space of 72 m2 has been reserved in the Agro exhibition area for the Netherlands pavilion that allows for various companies to exhibit as well as to organise seminars. Please note that the available exhibition space under the Netherlands pavilion has already been booked. Companies that still wish to register will be placed on a waiting list.
Nigeria Agrofood will focus on the following product categories:
- plant and animal production,
- food and beverage process technology,
- food ingredients and packaging materials,
- and technology.
Gain a detailed impression of Nigeria Agrofood by taking a look at the Nigeria Agrofood e-brochure.
Opportunities for the Dutch Private Sector
The trade fair will take place within Africa’s biggest market for food products, Nigeria, and will give you the opportunity to:
- exhibit your products and services to an agrofood target audience with strong purchasing power,
- gain insights into the Nigerian agrofood industry, assess market entry and expansion opportunities, and meet business partners and customers,
- be part of the Netherlands Pavilion showcasing Dutch knowledge and expertise in Agrofood.
Please note that the decision on whether the trade mission will go ahead, is dependent on the number of participants. If you are interested in joining, make sure to inform us by registering via sending an email to Lotte Nienhuis.