The world´s leading trade fair for organic food, BIOFACH will take place on 12–15 February 2020, in Nuremberg, Germany. For this high-level event, NABC has partnered up with ProFound to organize the Organic African Pavilion (OAP) and Organic Africa Pavilion study tour.
The Organic Africa Pavilion (OAP) is a unique place for African exporters of certified organic products to find new business opportunities with buyers, agents and partners during the expo. The pavilion creates a quality image of African organic suppliers and their products and connects them to high-end markets.
The Organic Africa Pavilion:
• Builds the image of Africa as a unique supplier of high-quality organic products;
• Generates new business for exhibitors and improve their existing business;
• Generates investments in the organic sector in Africa;
• Builds capacities of exhibitors and supports organisations;
• Offers a platform for cooperation between exporters.
The Organic Africa Pavilion study tour, on the other hand, is the ideal way for African companies that are not yet certified or not yet exhibiting in the OAP to get the most out of their visit to BIOFACH. More information on the Study Tour coming soon.
Are you looking for potential buyers or would like to learn from organic certified companies at the world’s leading trade fair for organic food? Join us for the Organic Africa Pavilion and study tour in 2019!
Companies that are interested in joining the Organic Africa Pavilion and/or study tour, make sure to send a mail to Guna Alvika: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info on the Organic Africa Pavilion, click here.
The minimum package for exhibitors of the Organic Africa Pavilion includes:
- 4m2, including a desk to showcase your products, use of meeting space, and access to storage and kitchen, with water, tea, and coffee facilities;
- Promotion package ensures professional company/country promotion at the fair, including:
- Marketing package for BioFach,
- An individualised poster (with picture, slogan and company logo),
- 250 A6-flyers.
- Pre-fair meeting on 11 February includes:
- Information on the EU organic market, BIOFACH, what to expect during the fair, tips on promotion, do’s and don’ts in stand behaviour.
- Getting to know other exhibitors.
- Stand build-up after the pre-fair.
- Stand management by ProFound for the 4 days at BIOFACH.
- Registration and guidance for online promotion on the BIOFACH website.
Participation costs for the minimum package: € 5000,-
Additional stand services include direct matchmaking, financial matchmaking, and workshop, and post-fair follow-up.