From 16 to 18 July 2018, the President of the European Parliament, Antonio Tajani, will visit Niger for an official visit. It will focus on three aspects: security and stability, migration and the need for investments.
In this capacity, President Tajani will be accompanied by a delegation of companies and experts with the aim of promoting partnerships between European and Nigerian companies as well as investments in certain key sectors.
A whole day of work will be dedicated to the economic part with opportunities to bring European companies closer to Nigerian entrepreneurs, including a B2B, a meeting with economic operators already on site, a meeting with several government ministers responsible for the promotion investment and business climate.
A call for expressions of interest is open until Friday, July 6, 2018 to identify a European delegation composed of about 20 representatives of the private sector who would like to explore investment opportunities in Niger in particular in the following sectors:
General Trade Mission program:
17/07 Buffet Dinner or Cocktail in the Presence of President Tajani, EU Head of Delegation, and Ambassadors from the EU Member States
· Presentation by the EU Delegation on operations in Niger / Presentation on the EU Trust Fund for Africa and the EFSD (External Investment Plan)
· Special audience with the Prime Minister and selected ministers in the presence of President Tajani and the delegations of companies
· Buffet Lunch with economic operators already present in Niger or in the region
· Conference on doing business in Niger at the Chamber of Commerce, in the presence of President Tajani, the government of Niger and the president of the Chamber of Commerce (just for the opening) (separate programme to be drafted and will be shared with you)
· Followed by presentations on doing business in Niger and the promotion of investments followed by B2B
· Debriefing Dinner altogether
|ANY Biztonsági Nyomda||Numerique|
|Himoinsa SL||Énergies renouvelables|
|TRYBA ENERGY||Énergies renouvelables|
|Banque Européenne des Investissements (BEI)||Multiples / Instruments financiers|
|Commission européenne, DG RTD||Multiples / Instruments financiers|
|Commission européenne, DG DEVCO||Multiples / Instruments financiers|
|Organisation des Nations unies pour l'alimentation et l'agriculture (FAO)||Agriculture|
|From||July 16, 2018|
|Till||July 18, 2018|