The Netherlands-African Business Council (NABC) organizes a Trade Mission within the framwork of the International Exhibition of Water Equipments, Technologies and Services “SIEE Pollutec” from 24-27 May 2015 in Oran, Algeria.
“SIEE Pollutec 2015”- which has established itself as the largest trade show for water in Africa and which is seen as a major event for water professionals in Algeria- will be celebrating its 10th birthday in Oran. It will be an opportunity to review an outstanding decade in terms of investment and projects in Algeria and to consider needs still not addressed. Most importantly, it will impetus to the new five-year plan (2015-2019) that Algeria's Ministry of Water Resources will be implementing: USD 18 billion invested (1500 billion Dinar).
The increasingly diverse range of equipments, technologies and services presented at the stand of 300 suppliers, distributors and service providers is expected to draw 8000 professional visitors- industry decision makers and opinion leaders alike.
The Dutch Trade Mission is to participate to “SIEE Pollutec 2015” Exhibition with a Dutch Pavilion in the congress hall, which provides the opportunity for Dutch businesses as well as knowledge institutes to combine their Dutch products and expertise as well as receive guests and meet relevant counterparts.
For more information please contact Taghzout Ghezali via: firstname.lastname@example.org l Mobile: +213553709986
Please click here for the preliminary program.
Please note that it concerns a preliminary program, hence, it will be subject to changes according to the wishes of the participating companies.
From: May 24-27, 2015
Stand: Dutch Pavilion C16
Standard participation fees to Dutch Pavilion: € 3000- exc.VAT
Trade Mission fees: €750- exc.VAT for NABC members - €950- exc.VAT for non NABC members
Registration fees: 150 € exc.VAT for all participants
* Please note, the participation fee does NOT include : flights, hotel and related costs such as visa.
Also note that you can use a Trade Mission Voucher to cover up to EUR 1500,- of the participation fee for this mission. You can apply via the website: www.internationaalondernemen.nl and for more information, questions and conditions that apply to the vouchers, please contact our colleague Quirine Degraaf at email@example.com
If you would like to participate to this edition of "SIEE Pollutec" please get in touch with our colleague in Algeria Taghzout Ghezali via:
Mobile: +213 553 709 986
If any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at: +31 (0)70 304 3618 or send an e-mail to Taghzout Ghezali (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Nouria Ouibrahim (email@example.com).
A FAVOURABLE ECONOMIC SITUATION
- Growth sustained by oil and public spending: economic growth perspectives > up to 4% for 2014;
- A robust external financial situation: low level of external debt (about 2% of the GDP) and sustainable foreign reserves (194 billion USD);
- A public investment program designed to modernise infrastructure: USD 262.5 billion for the period of 2015-2019, USD 18 billion will go on the water sector.
WATER IN ALGERIA : A RPIORITY SECTOR
USD 18 billion has been allocated for the water and sanitation sector for the period 2015-2019 for the purpose of:
- 26 dams built. 4 transfers and nearly 700 boring operations;
- An estimated 180,000 ha irrigation systems and 180 hillside storage reservoirs to be built;
- 300 km of wadi bed developed and 250 settlements protected against floods.