Location: The event will take place at the Horticontact Expo in Gorinchem.
Date: Wednesday 21st of February 2018
Time: The afternoon (TBC: 14.30-16.30)
Meetings: 6-8 meetings per South African company; 15 minutes per meeting
Please find the profiles of the companies below (more information will soon follow). For more information on this event and the companies present, please contact Anitra van der Kraan at email@example.com
1. Afriflowers: production of SA indigenous flower bulbs, development of disease free bulb production systems; export of dry flower bulbs of the genus, Lachenalia and Eucomis to the Netherlands, for end product production and sales eg.pot plants and cut flowers, in Europe.
2. The Agricultural Research Council: The ARC is a premier science institution that conducts research with partners, develops human capital and fosters innovation to support and develop the agricultural sector; Vegetable (Potato, sweet potato and tomato), Ornamental and African leafy vegetable plant breeding Industry related research with regards to production of vegetable, medicinal and ornamental plants
3. Fernhaven Nursery: Propagation of ferns and Bromeliads as well as wholesale and retail services. Interested in: Possible imports of plants and meeting with plant traders and landscapers; Expansion of market as well as possible agent for exporters in the Netherlands
4. Treetraders: Specialized in the supply and relocation of big trees for the wholesale and retail industry. Various trees, including Baobab and Ficus Thoningii trees.
5. Wensleydale Farm: Produces vegetables and organic fruit. The farm has a a distribution center and market organic produce for over 80 other organic farmers in different climatic zones enabling them to extend the seasons and range of production. Supplies to big supermarkets, fresh produce and dry goods.
|From||February 21, 2018|
|Till||February 21, 2018|