The MSGBC Basin Summit & Exhibition is your opportunity to hear the latest E&P updates in the Mauritania-Senegal-Gambia-Bissau-Conakry region. Taking place on the 28th and 29th of November at the Radisson Blu in Dakar, this event organised in partnership with Petrosen brings together key industry stakeholders, providing a platform to discuss updates on hydrocarbon regulation, government objectives, bidding rounds, exploration and production activities and technological solutions needed in the region. If you would like to register, please click here.
Please note that if you are a NABC-member, you can get tickets for the special price of $1799. Would like to do so, please send an email to email@example.com to receive the discount code.
Don’t miss out on your chance to hear from the likes of:
- Mansour Elimane Kane, Minister, Ministry of Petroleum and Energy, Government of Senegal
- Fafa J Sanyang, Minister, Gambian Ministry for Petroleum and Energy
- Ousmane Ndiaye, Permanent Secretary, COS-PETROGAZ
- Mamadou Faye, Managing Director, Petrosen
- Mambury Nije, Managing Director, GNPC
- Diakaria Koulibaly, CEO, ONAP
- Honorio Buscardini, General Director, Petroguin
- Emma Delaney, Regional President, Mauritania and Senegal, BP
- Jayne Baird, Vice President Exploration Africa & Atlantic Margins, Woodside Energy
- Laurent de Soultrait, Corporate Head of Local Industrial Strategy, TOTAL
- Mounir Bouaziz, Vice President Commercial South America & Africa, Shell International Exploration & Production
- Robin Sutherland, New Ventures Manager, Africa, Tullow Oil
- Simon Thomson, CEO, Cairn Energy
- Tracey Henderson, Vice President of Exploration, Kosmos Energy
- Vance Querio, CEO, ORYX Petroleum
Please click here to download the official brochure.
MSGBC Basin Summit & Exhibition
Please click here to download the official brochure, which contains more information about the programme, set-up, speakers, topics and activities.
Official Launch of Inaugural MSGBC Local Content Forum
Prior to the conference, an Inaugural MSGBC Local Content Forum
is organised on November 27th. Organised in collaboration with Getenergy and with the official support of COS-PETROGAZ, this pre-conference event is entirely focused on developing strategies for local content and in-country capacity within the MSGBC Basin. The forum is free to attend for any registered delegates
and sponsors of the MSGBC Basin Summit & Exhibition. Click here for more information
NABC members receive the discounted rate of $1799. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the discount code.
Non-NABC-members' tickets cost $2499. If you would like to register, please click here.
A special hotel rate is available for NABC-members untill November 12th, 2017. For more information send an email to email@example.com.