From the 29th until the 31st of October, the Prime Minister of the Democratic Republic of Congo (Matata Ponyo Mapon) will visit the Netherlands. We are honored to receive the PM in the Netherlands and to organize the business and economic aspect of his visit. The accompanying delegation consists of Ministers, public actors and private sector representatives. Members from SANEC and NABC and distinghuised guests invited by the NL Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA) are more than welcome to join (free of charge).
On Wednesday the 29th, SANEC, NABC and the the MoFA are organizing an official meet and greet with the entire delegation. In the afternoon, an small Business Forum will be organised for the Dutch private sector. An official welcome reception will be facilitated by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs for our Members and distingusihed guests afterwards. This meeting is in particular very interesting for those who want to discover the DRC market.
In the evening, a small dinner will take place for Dutch companies representatives who are already active in the DRC with the Prime Minister and the other Ministers of the DRC.
All members from SANEC and NABC are more than welcome to join this entire event and to meet the public and private sector of the DRC on the 29th of October. This event is exclusive for our Members and special invited guests. Participation is free of charge (excl dinner).
You can see the provisional list of the delegation here.
You can register here for the Forum and the the Reception.
You can register seperately for the Dinner here.
For the Forum and Dinner we are looking for a strategic partner. In return you will be given the following:
- Your logo included on all Forum signage as well as your marketing material to be put up at the venue.
- An opportunity to engage with the Delegation from the DRC including the Prime Minister, Mr Matata Ponyo at a VIP Lunch at the Forum
- You will be able to do a presentation at the Forum for 5 minutes of your company’s profile at the Democratic Republic Congo Investment Forum
- Your logo will be in all the Forum marketing print material and the event program.
- The sponsor status enables your company to be marketed on the SANEC and NABC’s social media pages (Facebook and LinkedIn) as well as our websites.
- Verbal acknowledgement at the Forum
Please contact us when you are interested in partnering up for this event or consult the proposition here.
Mercredi 29 octobre 2014
Business forum sur la RDC
14H00 : Arrivée des participants
15H00 – 16H00 : Business forum
1ère Partie : (Ouverture par un représentant du MAE)
1) Introduction de l’Ambassadeur de la RDC
2) Intervention de SEM PM : « Vers la consolidation de la coopération entre la RDC et les Pays-Bas »
16H00-16H15 Pause Café (suivie du départ de SEM PM)
2ème Partie (16H15-17H00)
1) Présentation du Plan de la reconstruction de la RDC (Ministre Délégué aux Finances) : 15 min
2) Présentation des parcs agro industriels en RDC (CP
Mususa) : 10 min
3) Intervention de l’entreprise Vlisco RDC (Mme Gieskes) :10 min
4) Intervention de Heineken (Mr Stranger) : 10 min
Cocktail organisé par MAE : 17H00-18H00
Lieu : Grand Hôtel
Huis Ter Duin à
Vous pouvez registrer pour le Forum et la réception sur ce web site-ci.
You can register here for the Forum and the reception.
Lieu : Grand Hôtel
Huis Ter Duin à
Vous pouvez régistrer pour ce dîner par mail à Mr. Maryn Kleingeld (firstname.lastname@example.org) ou à Mme Dalia Saris (email@example.com)
You can register for the Dinner by sending an e-mail to the addresses above.
|From||October 29, 2014|
|Till||October 29, 2014|
|Noordwijk aan Zee , Netherlands|
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com