With roughly 170 million inhabitants, Nigeria has Africa’s largest population. But it has only recently been acknowledged as having the continent’s largest economy – 26th in the world – following the release of “rebased” data putting GDP at $510 billion.
NABC (Netherlands-African Business Council) with a Nigerian private sector, represented by Chief Cliff Ogbede from KLEEF & VTS Oil Group in collaboration with the Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission, NIPC, is organizing the Nigerian-Netherlands Economic Forum in The Hague, the Netherlands on 15 and 16 September 2014.
The Economic Forum offers all the participants the right business environment to engage in ample matchmaking platforms, creating and deepening bilateral partnerships. The Nigerian delegation consists of many high level representatives from the following sectors: Financial, Oil & Gas, Infrastructure & Construction, Logistics, Maritime and Agribusiness.
Furthermore the Forum will provide the latest insights of Nigeria, covering multiple sectors and industries, identifying the opportunities within the growing Nigerian economy.
You can download the new list of participants here.
You can downlaod the new programme here.
Venue: Hotel Novotel Den Haag City Centre
Address: Hofweg 5-7, 2511 AA, Den Haag
Date: 15 & 16 September
On the 15th September the pogramme starts at 13:00 pm until 17:30 pm.
On the 16th September the programme starts at 09:00 am until 20:00 pm.
* Excl. VAT
Dress Code: Business Casual
You can download the presentations by clicking on the respective link.
1) Oil & Gas by President of the Port Harcourt Chamber of Commerce - click here
2) Oil & Gas by IRO - click here
3) Doing Business in Nigeria by Stej Connected - click here
4) Education: Vocation Training by ITF - click here
5) Infrascturcture & Construction by Index Consulting - click here
6) Infrascturcture & Construction by Dasuda - click here
7) Tourism development by NTDC - click here
8) Netherlands the gateway to Europe by KPMG - click here
|From||September 16, 2014|
|Till||September 16, 2014|
|The Hague, Netherlands|
+31 (0)70 304 3618